The FM product range offers an effective way of converting router HSSI, X.21, V.35, RJ45 and BNC interfaces to leased lines, e.g. Nx64kbps, E1, E2, E3, DS3.
The MetroLAN product range offers multi-service delivery and access concentration functionality for customer equipment with multiple Ethernet, E1, T1, E3 and DS3 interfaces converging these services over a single STM-1/OC-3 connection.
These conversions are performed transparently and so are independent of protocol or router configuration. Comprehensive management functionality is also offered which allows the full range of monitoring and configuration control via either local or remote management. Devices can be managed locally using a terminal, or remotely using Telnet or SNMP via an IP network or in band management.
- Connection at 64kbps to 2.048Mbps to E1 2M G703 leased lines - FM4000
- Connection at 64kbps to 1984kbps plus E1 drop port to E1 2M G703 leased lines - FM4200
- Multiple connections at 64kbps to 1984kbps plus E1 drop port to E1 2M G703 leased lines - FM4500
- Connection at 8.448Mbps to E2 8M G703 leased lines - FM4800
- E1 drop port plus X.21/V.35 at 64kbps to 1984kbps to E1 2M G703 leased lines - FM4200
- E1 drop port plus Quad X.21/V.35 at 64kbps to 1984kbps to E1 2M G703 leased lines - FM4500
- Multiple Ethernet and E1/T1 over 155.52Mbps SDH STM-1/Sonet OC-3 leased lines - MetroLAN1000
- Multiple Ethernet, E1/T1 and E3/DS3 over 155.52Mbps SDH STM-1/Sonet OC-3 leased lines - MetroLAN2000