10Gbps QSFP+ Transceivers
- 40 Gigabit QSFP+
- Singlemode and Multimode Fibre
- Digital Diagnostics Monitoring
- Dual Fibre, Single Fibre (BiDi) and CWDM / DWDM
- Single or Dual LC connectors
- Up to 80km distances
- Installed in any MSA compliant port
- Specific vendor version programming avaiable
Offering 40Gbps connections via a number of multiplexed wavelengths, QSFP+ transceivers are slightly larger again than the XFP format.
The QSFP+ optical transceivers are used in a wide variety of applications including:
- IP Networks
- Storage Area Networks (e.g. Fibre Channel)
- SDH and Sonet Telecoms infrastructures
- High capacity CWDM and DWDM networks.
Exact optical specifications may vary from those stated above which are representative for loss budgetary design purposes. If link optical parameters are marginal or critical then re-check these optical specifications at the time of purchase.
Operating distances are nominal and actually depend on fibre link losses which are made up of the fibre length and attenuation, as well as the number and quality of fibre connections and fibre patches.
Please note that failure to observe the Rx Max and Min Attenuation parameters may cause transceiver damage. Alternative transceivers may also be available.
|80-39-031||4 CWDM Lanes 1270 - 1330nm||SMF Dual-LC||10km||2.3||-7.0||2.3||-13.7||0.0||6.7|
|80-39-032||4 CWDM Lanes 1270 - 1330nm||SMF Dual-LC||20km||2.3||-4.0||2.3||-13.7||0.0||9.7|
|80-39-033||4 CWDM Lanes 1270 - 1330nm||SMF Dual-LC||40km||4.5||-2.7||-4.5||-21.2||9.0||18.5|
Networking The World Since 1989